We would like to welcome you at the reception of ‘Soon Line’, at Moliets beach, for any request or bookings. Our enthusiastic and professional team welcomes you every day to give you the best advice regarding your surf and skate equipment, your bicycle rental, clothing and more. Our surf school is right next to the Central Beach on the Place de la Balise in Moliets.
Our surf lessons are held on the Central Beach of Moliets, ideal for beginners, intermediate or advanced lessons. Our instructors believe this to be an ideal spot, irregardless of your level. This is where the vast beach of the Landes region joins the Natural Reserve of the Current of Huchet. The stream enters the sea and creates ideal waves at any time of the year. This is our little heaven on earth!
Our surf school is open every day (9am – 6pm) from April to November. Every morning, our team checks the tides, swell, weather and sand banks to make sure the surf lessons are held in the best conditions for you to get maximum pleasure out of them. Depending on the conditions, we choose an appropriate time and place for the course to ensure the lesson is adapted to the appropriate lesson. This way everyone gets the best lessons with the most amount of fun whilst minimizing the risks.
To teach surfing on the Atlantic coast, we take into account waves, tides, sand banks and the weather to be able to form homogeneous groups according to your age and experience (beginner – advanced).
Our surf instructors use an evolutionary pedagogy so that everyone gets to surf at their own pace. Passionate about sports, ocean and nature, our staff raises awareness on currents, tides, rules, priorities, equipment and above all respect for the ocean and its ecosystem. At the end of the lesson we hope you have enjoyed this experience and would like to continue.
We use high end and innovative equipment for our surf lessons. From foamies to performance surfboards, the equipment is adapted to each person according to your size and level of practice, experience and appropriate for all seasons.
The surfboard and wetsuit will evolve with you throughout your lessons to make sure it meets your needs:
• Foam boards (light and stable)
• Handles to carry the board
• Hard of soft fins
• Epoxy surfboards with foam deck to ensure better grip and improve technique
• Shortboards or longboards for surf safaris and advanced lessons
• Long 4/3 wetsuits for spring/fall sessions, long 3/2 wetsuits and short 2/2 wetsuits for the summer season. You choose!
• Which regulates each school (authorizations, rates, qualifications, safety,…)
• Guidelines for our activities (number of students, ocean awareness, weather, environment, safety,…)
• Reception (quality & information for each client)
• Premises and equipment (cleanliness, quality surfboards & wetsuits, organization,..)
• Licence & certification for all surf lessons